Did you know...
- an average shower uses 35 to 40 gallons of water
- a top load washer uses about 35 gallons per load
- a single at-home car wash may slurp up as much as 100 to 140 gallons of water
- but, Big Green uses only 28 gallons of fresh water per car plus some recycled water
- Big Green reclaims about 60% of all water used, filters and sanitizes it…and uses it again
- water that can’t be recycled is captured in a system that does not pollute the environment
And that's not all!
- uses the most water-efficient nozzles and machinery
- buys environmentally friendly products that reduce packaging and use less energy to manufacture
- saved a 1973 vintage building for adaptive reuse…and the landfill from tons of construction debris